Feel Good. Do Good.
Aria Yoga Co. was founded to give people tools to live healthier, happier lives. We empower you to live above the norm with services to help you feel good in your body and live with less stress and anxiety.
As a company, we strive to work above the norm by creating a healthy and supportive work environment. Within our team, compensation packages are wholly transparent and include continuing education/training with industry leaders. Our management team takes a pay cut in order to compensate Aria's staff and instructors at rates well above market norms.
By living the ethos of yoga on and off the mat, we seek to inspire others to build better lives, families, businesses & communities.
The Aria Ethos
- Practice What You Preach. We make it a priority to incorporate meditation, yoga, cross-training, and healthy lifestyle choices into our weekly routines.
- Pro Bono Services. We are committed to sharing the gift of yoga with everyone, irrespective of income. We offer yoga scholarships to low income families and Aria Hospital Services are offered on a sliding scale for patients and families coping with chronic or terminal illness.
- Personal Responsibility. The only way to improve our surroundings is to recognize that we share in the responsibility of what is around us. We have to be part of the solution.
- Ethical Compensation Practices. We are challenging the idea that the larger the profit margin, the more successful the company. We provide our staff and instructors with higher wages and continuing education because we believe that we rise by lifting others.
- Empower others. As the saying goes, "teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." We hope to empower others and make them self-sufficient.
- Karma. We donate 9% our profits to various charitable causes, including A Place to Turn Food Pantry, The Gentle Barn, ASPCA, and Shriner's Hospital for Children.